· The course is open to the public 365 days of the year
· Visitors are welcome in all competitions
· Men's club competitions are held every Sunday - 10am muster for 1030am start
· The annual Yackandandah 27 hole tournament attracts approximately 70 players from all over the North East
· Club championships are held each year over five rounds during May to September
· A “chook run” is held every Wednesday during daylight saving - 5.30pm tee off –attendances average approximately 25 and peak at over 30
· The club hosts a “Cops and Robbers” day each October. This is patronised by players from far and wide and profits are given to a different local charity each year. Past recipients are CFA: Playgroup; Kindergarten; the Skate Park and more recently $1000 was raised for the Bush Nursing Hospital.
· Men’s and ladies teams are entered into the annual NEDGA Pennant and teams from Beechworth, Bright, Myrtleford, Dederang, Wodonga have all enjoyed the course and its hospitality
Ladies play comp on Wednesday (18 and 9 holes) and social on Friday Morning, yes visitors welcome.
We play in the NEDGA and for the NE Brooch & in the NE District Championships
Don’t compete in Mona McLeod, but yes, Silver spoon and other Golf Vic events
Don’t hold a 30+ tournament any more
Yes, have a foursomes champs, and now play in a perpetual matchplay champs for the Dorothy Martin memorial trophy in remembrance of our past life member.
YGC Ladies tournament is 28 October. Overall winner for this is awarded the Jan Clark trophy.